We advise GPs, private clinics, and dentists on a wide range of legal issues.
Our aim is to ensure healthcare providers operate within a strict governance
structure and meets its regulatory compliance obligations.
In addition, we have a wealth of expertise in drafting and negotiating complex
agreements between suppliers, the NHS, and other healthcare providers.
The population is ageing and healthcare budgets relentlessly squeezed year
on year. An entrepreneurial approach to providing the care demanded by an
increasingly educated and discerning public is clearly the direction in which
healthcare professionals need to move.
Doing so creates opportunities for GPs, cosmetic surgery providers, and private clinics to use digital technology to
increase profits and the effectiveness of services they can offer.
We work with dynamic healthcare professionals looking to embrace the future.
We can assist you with:
- GMS and GDS contracts and other contractual relationships with regulatory
- Partnership / practice (and shareholder) agreements and disputes
- GP Federations and Superfederations
- Clinical commissioning groups
- ollaboration and service-sharing arrangements (including public-private
- Pharmacy contract applications
- orporate finance – all aspects of and the securities for investments and
- uying and selling a clinic or practice
- Public procurement – ensuring commissioners of healthcare services comply
with EU public procurement legislation
- Employment issues
We have also built relationships with many London-based estate agents,
accountants, financial advisors, and lenders. Where required, we can introduce
you to our trusted advisors and collaborate with them to achieve your desired
For further information, provided in complete confidence, please contact email@example.com